We want to make sure that you have a safe and efficient move-in. In addition to our helpful and attentive management staff, we also have the following list of storage tips to help you have a better experience when you store with us.
- Pack your items carefully with proper planning to avoid damage during transport or unpacking
- Use boxes that are sturdy and in good condition in order to keep your things free from harm
- When packing, fill boxes until they are full and pack newspaper or shredded paper to fill in any empty space
- Don’t pack too many items into one box or they might be too heavy to lift
- Seal boxes with packing tape to avoid any dust collecting on your belongings while in storage
- Wrap fragile items in paper, towels or rags and pack them tightly
- Make sure your items are dry in order to prevent mold during storage
- Label contents of each box and make note of fragile items
- Use bubble wrap to pack large, fragile items such as mirrors and frames
- Take furniture apart when possible to maximize space when packing them into your storage unit
- Use furniture covers for safety and to prevent dust collection
- Do not store materials like gasoline, oil or cleaning supplies, which can be flammable and combustible
For additional information on our extremely clean and well-maintained storage spaces, visit the Features page.